Viggo-Mortensen
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

Perceval Press News

Nach unten

Perceval Press News Empty Perceval Press News

Beitrag  Viggo4ever Di Sep 24, 2013 4:38 pm

Dieser Thread soll ab sofort dazu dienen, alle Interessierten über die neuesten Aktivitäten von Viggos Verlagshaus Perceval Press auf dem Laufenden zu halten. Liebe Mitglieder, hier könnt ihr gerne aufgeschnappte Neuigkeiten mit posten smile 

Gruppenkuscheln 

Zuletzt von Viggo4ever am Di Sep 24, 2013 4:42 pm bearbeitet; insgesamt 1-mal bearbeitet
Viggo4ever
Viggo4ever
Admin

Anzahl der Beiträge : 2992

https://viggo-mortensen.forenverzeichnis.com

Nach oben Nach unten

Perceval Press News Empty Re: Perceval Press News

Beitrag  Viggo4ever Di Sep 24, 2013 4:40 pm

Terra berichtete über neue Projekte an denen Perceval Press zurzeit arbeitet:

He is working now on an edition of a volume that arises from an original idea: They've handed disposable cameras to the inhabitants of the native Salta villages so that they can portray what they would like [portrayed], a kind of “self-made anthropology,” in the words of the actor who lives in Los Angeles. [sic]

In an exchange with Télam [tr. note: Argentine national news agency], Mortensen explained that his publishing catalog doesn’t answer to any plan. “It’s the same in film. I’m not looking for a genre or a director, just stories that end up being interesting to me and Schmidt’s story seemed very interesting to me.

"Each photo is a story.”

What are the upcoming titles? “We have a book of images in process that has a particular interest. It’s from a collector that has everything about San Lorenzo from the first day: picture cards, t-shirts, membership cards. He lives in a house full, from floor to ceiling, with boxes of San Lorenzo objects, a crazy man. The Cuervo people are going to buy it but I don’t know who else [will],” he said, finishing up.
Viggo4ever
Viggo4ever
Admin

Anzahl der Beiträge : 2992

https://viggo-mortensen.forenverzeichnis.com

Nach oben Nach unten